1) Minimum 8 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Part 7: minimum 1 page (minimum 6 references)
Part 8: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 7 minimum 6 references
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
1. Give a few examples for the application of HIT in the clinical practice.
2. Explain the main barriers of using HIT in the healthcare system.
Topic: Ginkgo Biloba
1. Is this herb used in the United States? What are the health benefits of this herb?
2. Is there any research study done on this herb?
3. Mention the research study and discuss results of it.
1. What is psychoeducation?
2. Based in our current crisis – COVID-19 Outbreak, why psychoeducation is so important?
1. Select at least 3 biological theories of aging:
a. cross link theory of aging
b. oxidative stress theory
c. free radical theory of aging
2. Explain and discuss each one.
Adolescent pregnancy is viewed as a high-risk situation because it poses serious health risks for the mother and the baby.
1. Describe various risk factors or precursors to adolescent pregnancy.
2. Research community and state resources devoted in adolescent pregnancy and describe at least two of these resources.
3. Research the teen pregnancy rates for the last 10 years for your state and community. Has this rate increased or decreased? Discuss possible reasons for an increase or decrease.
1. Describe two external stressors that are unique to adolescents.
2. Discuss what risk-taking behaviors may result from the external stressors and what support or coping mechanism can be introduced.
1. Make a brief summary of six articles adressing Infection control and prevention. You must to add the link or the article (scientific or academic article not blogs or page web)
2. Discuss one strength and one weakness for each of these six articles on why the article may or may not provide sufficient evidence for your practice change.
1. Name two different methods for evaluating evidence.
2. Compare and contrast these two methods.