PLEASE BID ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE, WE ARE VERY STRICT ON QUALITY
(🚩 Please follow carefully 🚩 )
The goal of this assignment is to use a real clinical scenario to demonstrate how you can synthesize and integrate the knowledge of pathophysiology and pharmacology in the management of the case’s condition. Keep in mind that disease manifestation varies and may not follow text book description.
Note: Everything needs to be in a Singapore context
- Identify a person (family member or friend) with two or more confirmed medical diagnosis AND had experienced / is experiencing dysfunction in at least 2 body systems. You should choose a person who can provide accurate and detailed information such as investigation process, management plan and especially the specific medications they are on.
- Explain to your subject the purpose of your interview. Ensure you deidentified the subject in your write up. Offer to share your report to the subject
- Conduct a health interview. A followup interview session may be required after you read up on the diagnosis, pathophysiology and management of the diseases
- In the case report:
– Provide a case description
– Pick TWO medical diagnosis, identify which one is primary diagnosis where you will elaborate on the pathophysiology and management approach. Provide a brief description on the secondary diagnosis
– Describe each medical diagnosis and the pathophysiology and disease manifestations
– Compare the classic disease presentation and symptoms to what the subject is informing you
– Describe the types of medications. Explain how the drugs interact with the pathophysiological processes and the expectant outcome.
– Draw implications for the health professional of your course
Formatting & Layout Requirements
– Add page numbers
– Clear paragraphs with relevant headings
– Appendices (if applicable)
– 1.5 line spacing
– One-inch margins
– font size 12, Times New Roman.
– Highlight important concepts by using italic.
– A list of references (in APA style)
– 14 references minimum
– Turnitin Similarity Index of under 11% (School is very strict on this)
Please refer to Grading Criteria for more information
I have also attached Lecture Notes for your convenience.