Week 2 – Assignment 2
Create an Informed Consent
In Week Five, you will design an exercise regimen for a special population. Informing your client of the purpose, benefits, risks, precautions, and contraindications of participating in an exercise program is an important first step which is accomplished through the Informed Consent. Therefore this week, you will create an Informed Consent for your chosen special population. In the Week Two Discussion, you explained the components of an Informed Consent. Now, choose one of the special populations covered in the course text and create an Informed Consent including each of the required components. The informed consent should be created for a special population participating in a cardiovascular fitness program. The special population you choose this week should be the same as the special population for your Week Five Final Project. (Special populations are covered in Chapters 9-11 in the text.)
- Must be a minimum of three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style .
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.