I’m working on a Business Law question and need guidance to help me study.
The staff at the center have determined a need to add an after-care unit to address some of the current issues that face clients who are dealing with addictions. To get additional funding, the board has asked you to research and develop a plan to present to them to propose the need for the after-care unit.
- Decide which current issue needs to be addressed, then determine which population(s) need to be served (adult males, adult females, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, dual diagnosed, MR/DD, alcoholics, drug addicts by type, etc.).
- What will the requirements be for entrance into the new unit?
- Are there any guidelines that the participants will need to follow to remain in the program?
- What services will you offer them? What types of counseling (i.e., group/individual, etc.)?
- How long will the program last?
- How will this serve the clients’ need for continuity of care?