Start by reading and following these instructions: 1. Quickly skim the questions or assignments below and the assignment rubric to help you focus. 2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and a
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignments below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4.Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- This assignment must be in APA format.
- The assignment should be in paragraph form using complete sentences and avoiding bullet points and numbered list.
- Use a Level 1 heading to separate your sections (Page 47 of the APA Publication Manual).
- Title and reference pages do not count toward the total word or page count.
- Textbooks and outside sources need to be referenced and cited in the paper.
Essays: (at least 300 words per prompt)
1. Discuss the five types of Hepatitis in terms of etiology, symptoms, treatment, and prevention.
2. Discuss is the difference between the etiology and symptoms of cholelithiasis and cholecystitis. Can a person have cholelithiasis and cholecystitis at the same time? How can cholelithiasis and cholecystitis affect the liver and pancreas? Explain why one cannot live without the pancreas.
3. Why is diabetes associated with chronic renal disease and end-stage renal disease, explain? What are the treatment options and healthy lifestyle changes for chronic renal disease? What is the purpose of dialysis and the difference between hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis?
4. Zach is a high school football player. He took a hard blow to the left flank and has a large bruise. He came into the ER with a suspected acute kidney injury. What signs and symptoms would you expect to see? What diagnostic test would you expect to order and why? What is the treatment for acute kidney injur