Need help with my Health & Medical question – I’m studying for my class.
Part 1: Analyze the interpersonal skills used in a healthcare situation.
Dramatize a professional, interpersonal experience to illustrate four points regarding interpersonal skills. An actual or hypothetical situation may be used as an example. Any actual situation should be presented as a hypothetical one, with any names and other identifying information changed to protect anonymity. Identify (a) if the situation is with a patient or a colleague, (b) the various interpersonal skills used, (c) how the skills used either positively or negatively contributed to the situation, (d) how the skills might have been improved and/or anticipated results of the improvement, to contribute to both the art and science of healthcare practice.
Part 2: Create an experiment to solve an interpersonal skill problem.
Write a testable hypothesis, identify an appropriate experimental control group, and create an experimental design to solve a problem. Identify one specific interpersonal skill problem related to health care (examples: language barriers between clinicians and patients, cultural differences). Suppose you wanted to design a scientific study to investigate this problem. Identify the following components of the study: hypothesis, control group, and experimental design. Discuss the obstacles that might exist to using a scientific approach in this kind of investigation.
The following requirements apply to this assignment:
- 2–4 pages in length, excluding any title page, references, appendices, etc.
- Logical flow from beginning to end to exhibit well-ordered and unified expression, with your viewpoint and purpose clearly established and sustained throughout the document.
- Original and insightful thought.
- Seamlessly integrate research to support your ideas on the topic.
- Adherence to established conventions of Standard English, e.g., correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Adherence to APA formatting
- Inclusion of a title page.
- Inclusion of a reference page, as appropriate.
- Save your assignment as a MS Word DOC.