I’m studying for my Health & Medical class and need an explanation.
– So, the brochure I chose for the topic is Depression. Here is the link to the brochure
https://www.jointcommission.org/topics/speak_up_de…*I also attached the essay guidelines below in attachments.*
This exercise is designed to increase the students’ awareness of the National Patient Safety Goals developed by The Joint Commission. Specifically, this assignment will introduce the Speak Up Initiatives, an award- winning patient safety program designed to help patients promote their own safety by proactively taking charge of their healthcare.
- Select a Speak Up brochure developed by The Joint Commission. Follow this link to theproper website: https://www.jointcommission.org/topics/speak_up_ca… (which i provided at the top)
- Write a short paper reviewing the brochure. Use the Grading Criteria (below) to structure your critique and include current nursing or healthcare research to support your critique.
a. The length of the paper is to be no greater than three pages, APA format, double spaced, excluding title page and reference page. Extra pages will not be read and will not count toward your grade.
- This assignment will be graded on quality of information presented, use of citations, and use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and organization based on the requiredcomponents.
- Create the review using a Microsoft Word version that creates documents with file names ending in .docx. This is the required format for all Chamberlain documents.
- Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the Q & A Forum in Canvas or directly with your faculty member.
- APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper- and lowercase, bold, centered).
- Summary of Brochure
- Evaluation of Brochure
PREPARING THE PAPER:
The following are the best practices in preparing this paper.
Read the brochure carefully and take notes. Highlighting important points has been helpful to many students.
1) Title page: Include title of your paper, your name, Chamberlain College of Nursing, NR224 Fundamentals—Skills, faculty name, and the date. Center all items between the left and right margins, beginning approximately 3 inches from the top margin.
a. NOTE: This style of cover page is required by the college and is a variance of APA formatting.
2) Use the CCN library or online library to find current nursing research that supports your findings.
3) The brochure you select must be properly cited in the body of your paper and on the reference list.
4) The brochure selected must be submitted with your work.