I’m working on a Management exercise and need support.
• Save and print the Module 5 Reflection PDF.
• Create a paper in a Word or text document. Use 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font. Use APA (6th edition) format for the paper, title page, references page, and in-text citations.
• Compose an introduction and conclusion for your paper.
• Use the guiding questions/prompts to stimulate your thinking and guide your writing. o Use the subheads to organize your paper.
• Follow the directions to submit your final Word or text document
A Reflection on the Analysis
In the Analysis assignment, you considered assessment literacy from both a personal and school perspective.
• Based on what you have learned, why does assessment literacy matter?
• What difference does assessment literacy make in student learning?
• What difference does assessment literacy make to you as an educator?
A Reflection on the Application
• What was the most eye-opening idea that you will take with you from this course?
• What was most challenging for you in developing exams and rubrics?
• How will you apply your knowledge from the application to strengthen your use of assessment for learning and assessment as learning?
• How will you apply what you have learned in this course and through the assignments to help you expand and share your knowledge of assessment literacy; use data to improve the assessment system; better integrate traditional and alternative assessment; strengthen your use of formative assessment, modifications, and accommodations, and include students as partners in the assessment process?