Help me study for my class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Imagine you are a quality leader for a health care organization, and you have been asked to create a document for new employees to introduce the basic concepts of risk and quality management.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address the following:
- Explain basic concepts of quality improvement in the health care industry.
- Explain the concepts of risk management in the health care industry.
- Analyze the information needed for decision-making processes in risk and quality management in the health care industry.
- Analyze 4 risk-and quality-management tools used in the health care industry by considering the following:
- What are the risk- and quality-management tools used in health care?
- What is the purpose of each tool?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the tools selected?
- Explain challenges in making risk- and quality-management decisions in the health care industry.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Cite at least 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.