The final core assessment for this course is a two-part paper depicting a role play. You should have received approval from your instructor regarding Part I of your paper. You should be making revisions based on instructor feedback as well as working on Part II.
- Maximum length allowed for Part II is 4 typed pages-single spaced is okay. Be clear and concise.
- Include the bolded phrases below and follow the outline.
- Don’t use complete sentences (e.g., Use “In business for 20 years” instead of “We have been in business for past 20 years”).
- Include an exhaustive list of all possible objections (minimum of 20)
- Number them (1, 2, 3…)
- Use single space
- Use 1st person form of pronouns and verbs (e.g., “I don’t like…”).
- Objections should fit on one page (use size 10 font and reduce page margins if necessary).
- These MUST be VERY specific to the scenario you have set up (e.g., not just something like “The value does not exceed the cost”).
- You MUST include here the good things about your competitor’s products and the bad things about your product.
- Starting on the next page of your paper tell how you would hope to respond to each of the objections you just listed.
- Use 1st person style.
- Number them to correspond to the numbers on the “List of Objections” page.
- How the Sales Partnership Practice was exemplified in the planning and presentation.
- How technology would have been instrumental in the process, to include finding the customer.
- How the Sales Process was implemented.
- How ethical and legal issues affected the planning and presentation.