Its would be better if you use quotes and explain everything good!
1. Hills Like White Elephants
1. Explain what the conversation is about? What is this “couple” discussing?
2. What is Jig so nervous about?
3. Give some examples of Hemingway’s imagery. How does it tell us more about the characters?
4. What does the bead curtain symbolize?
5. Is “The man” supportive of Jig and her decision? Give textual support.
6. Examine and analyze the title. Why would Hemingway name this story with such an obscure title?