Make your dream computers
Assume that cost is not a problem, create your dream computer. You should include the following:
- Think about the hardware and software you prefer to use.
- Write a list of the parts for your dream computer system for each category specified below. You may include pictures.
- Input devices (include internal and external devices) – make sure to include a model name and number. For your reference, the model name and number can be found somewhere on the device.
- Output devices (include internal and external devices) – make sure to include a model name and number.
- Storage devices (include internal and external devices, and how much data each can hold) – For your reference, you may open Windows Explorer on your current computer and right click on a drive name to find relevant information.
- Amount of RAM – For your reference, you may open System Properties in the Windows Control Panel.
- Type and speed of CPU – For your reference, you may open System Properties in the Windows Control Panel to find relevant information.
- Ports (number and type) – Look for jacks into which a connector can be plugged on the front, back, and sides of the machine.
- Select an operating system as well as the application programs that you would like to install on this dream computer. Please include the brand and the version of the operating system and at least three application programs.
- Indicate how you would use the computer once it is ready.
You have to include the following:
Hardware components: 1) Input devices 2) Output devices 3) Storage devices 4) Amount of RAM 5) Type and speed of CPU 6) Ports and additional hardware specifications
Operating System and the application programs:
1) brand and version of operating system 2) at least three application programs
Use of the computer: Explanation of how you would use the dream computer