Select TWO court cases (from different chapters) from the list below, and respond in writing to the case questions.
- NAACP v. North Hudson Regional Fire & Rescue (Ch 4, p 113)
- EEOC v. Target Corp. (Ch 4, p 127)
- Harrison v. Benchmark Electronics Huntsville Ch 4, p 133)
- Spears v. Amazon.com KYDC LLC (Ch 4, p 137)
- Navarete v. Naperville Psychiatric Ventures (Ch 5, p 155)
- Thompson v. Bosswick (Ch 5, p. 169)
- Ketchikan Drywall Services v. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ch 5, p. 176)
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.