Analyze the effectiveness of your organization’s training and development process. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Explain the training needs analysis approach that your organization uses to define training needs.
- Describe the process for capturing needs for individuals, groups, and the wider skills for the organization.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of at least 3 courses in this curriculum. For each course, address the following:
- Are adult learning theories evident in the course design?
- Does the course have clear and measurable training objectives and learning outcomes?
- Is there alignment of the course objectives with organizational strategic goals and objectives?
- Describe the training delivery methods. Are they varied and appropriate to the course topics?
- Does the course incorporate varied learning styles in the design?
- What level of evaluation is used to measure the effectiveness of the training?
- Add a description of your recommendations for changes to the training design and development process.
- Update at least 1 of the training courses, applying course theories.
You must include a minimum of 8 scholarly references.
200 to 250 speaker notes per slide. 6 to 7 slides.