Graphics for Your Proposal
Take a look at the proposal assignment that is due in Week 6. This week you will be creating two graphics that will go into your report to add clarity.
Here are the guidelines for your graphics:
· You must create them yourself.
· They must clarify a concept in your proposal. Provide a short description with each on how it relates to information in your proposal.
· Strive to make them clear and appealing.
· They can make use of information you have found in a source, but the graphics themselves must be your creation. (For example, if you wish to show the rise in workplace accidents, you might get the numbers from a government website, but you must create the graphic that demonstrates how the numbers show an increase.)
· Submit the graphics as either a Word document or a PowerPoint slide.