- Imagine a gaming company has many computer systems but no formal methodology to make changes to these systems. As the IT Manager, the CIO has asked you to draft a change management methodology proposal.
Prepare a 4- to 6-page change management methodology proposal that details the steps that must be taken when a change is recommended for any system. Include the following:
- IT governance committee you would put in place to review and prioritize changes based on business needs and objectives and the severity of the change
- A mock-up of the form the stakeholder fills out to request a system change (a stakeholder would be an end-user, manager, or IT staff member)
- The process used to evaluate system changes and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), including any effect on budgeting and resources, such as time or people, or the severity of the change
- The decision-making process used to determine whether internal staff or contractors should be used to complete a system change; include IT sourcing and contracting recommended practices
- The importance of configuration management requirements and their impact on business processes or services
- The methods you would use for handling conflict and other problems, such as failure to meet SLAs as they arise during a project
- The process you would use to evaluate the success of the system change
- Follow APA formatting requirements.