Please read instructions carefully. This will go thru turn in. You can choose from this disease any that you feel more constable, these are:
: pneumonia, COPD, Parkinson’s, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, Asthma, joint replacement, psoriasis, and others. No more than 8 slide no including the references and the first page. No more than 15 % of similarity please.
1. Presents the case including CC, HPI, Hx, ROS and PE findings concisely 10
2. List possible differential diagnosis with supporting/excluding criteria. 10
3. What labs or tests are typically ordered in relation to this condition? What results should the
NP expects to see with this diagnosis? Point : 20
4. What medications are typically prescribed for this condition? List specific drugs, starting doses, dose ranges, precautions to keep in mind when prescribing these drugs. Points: 20
5. What are the outcomes expected or unexpected for this specific condition? And What patient outcomes will trigger a referral? Points: 20
6. Provide patient teaching materials specific to their condition Points: 20
Total : 100
Let me know if you have any question.